June is done, but the excitement lingers in the air from all of that good business news. No sad news here, ain’t got time for that. No really, we don’t have time for it.
Check out the goodness below in our Bradley Moreau Title recap, and share this post with your peers, even if they’re oldish.
1. The Plumbing Warehouse on Johnston announced, Facets of Lafayette.
2. Race Trac is building a new store behind Rouses on Congress.
3. Kart Ranch upgrades the heck out of their place, but they aren’t done yet.
4. Tractor Supply is building in Scott. See, this is where you share with the oldish crew.
5. Copeland’s MKT is open, and they have cheesecake!
6. Early’s in Scott is now NuNu’s.
7. We help Louisiana Hot Stuff celebrate 20 years!
8. Milton Elementary is making big changes to their school.
9. Buy Buy Baby is moving in with Bed Bath & Beyond!
10. Good Eats Kitchen is making good food, fast, in the Oil Center.
11. Planet Nutrition has a Carencro location coming next to Fat Pat’s… hahaha, awesome.
12. Openings, tons of openings happened! Check them out.
Established in 2002 by siblings Timothy J. Bradley and Angie Bradley Moreau; Bradley, Moreau & Stagg and its affiliate Bradley Moreau Title is one of the largest and most experienced real estate law firms in Southwest Louisiana. With 8 attorneys, a full support staff, and offices is both Lafayette and Lake Charles their team is easily accessible and pride themselves on always being available to their clients. They offer a multitude of services including residential, commercial, short, and relocation sales. They also handle refinances, second mortgages, business formations, successions, wills, witness services, and notary closings. Their attorneys have over 160 years of combined experience and work diligently to ensure their clients’ experience is smart, simple, and stress-free. Bradley Moreau Title is known for making clients and coworkers feel like family and their office feel like “home”. Get to know them and check out their humorous videos on their Facebook page.