March ’17 had a few big ticket business post that many followers are still talking about. Check out these 10 post highlights from last month to make sure you didn’t miss out on something special.
Share this post with that one friend that lives under a rock. Our friends at Bradley Moreau Title thank you! 🙂
– This didn’t happen in March, but worth mentioning. Walmart Supercenter in Carencro is now open(April 5th).
1. Walmart Supercenter prepped for their big April 5th opening.
2. Don’s Meatmarket revealed the look of their new Carencro location.
3. Judice Inn got a good sprucing from green to cajun red.
4. Acadiana’s Largest Indian & ethnic grocery opened, called Desi Spice Bazaar.
5. Cajun Fast Track opened their place in Henderson, and it’s a blast, for sure.
6. Tee Tiny Houses ? is changing the size of Houses in Acadiana.
7. Broussard is about to get high… with Elevation Station.
8. Acadian Superette has new owners and flippin’ Chef!
9. A Super Mega Roundabout is about to totally rock your world at E. Broussard & Kaliste Saloom.
10. The former Opelousas Blockbuster is being repurposed to be a top notch imaging center.