July, July, July… you were HAWT!—both figuratively and literally.
This month, in our Bradley Moreau Title Monthly Recap, we have pulled some of our favorite posts so that you guys can have a mile high view of what has happened during the month of July. We do this every month because we care for you guys, and your nosey Rosie urges to know everything. If you found this post helpful, perhaps consider sharing it with a friend that wants to be nosey as well. We can just all be nosey together, shall we?
As always, we are grateful for Bradley Moreau Title’s support in our efforts to keep our community in the know when it comes to positive growth for Lafayette Parish, and areas that are around Lafayette Parish. Because let’s face it, what happens in a neighboring city outside of our beloved Parish may also have an effect on us. #Perspective
1. Main Street Grub & Pub — Now Open
2. Batch 13 — Opening this month(August).
3. Here grows the Cro again. It. Can’t. Be. Stopped!
4. You’ve got to watch our aerial video of Moncus Park’s progress!
5. The Acadiana Mall is still doing fine…
6. Cicis Pizza started construction.
7. An amazing project influencer.
8. New UL Housing construction near campus. (Aerial photos)
9. The new, 2nd location for Jason’s Deli is now open!
10. We love aerial photos.
11. Carencro is growing at a 300,000% pace per hour. Crazy.
12. The new OSC Opelousas campus broke ground. I wonder if they broke bread too?
13. The Dress Diaries, because ladies.
14. Rock ‘n’ Bowl is open, all of it, it’s all open!