January 2017’s Monthly Recap has a few goodies for you. There are some interesting developments that you may have missed, and also some openings that happened and will soon happen!
1. Hot Dog on a Stick opened in the Acadiana Mall, plus Charley’s Philly Steaks are coming to the mall.
2. Rachael’s Cafe announced a much needed expansion project to their current building.
3. Taco Bell on West Congress completed their new building and opened with a sleek industrial feel.
4. La-Z-Boy Furiture store is moving from their current location to new spot near Costco.
5. Desperado’s in Carencro was flattened and the potential for the spot is growing.
6. The competing convenience stores, Murphy Express & Stripes opened near at Ambassador & Cameron.
7. A new CC’s Coffeehouse and mini mall coming soon near E. Broussard.
8. Rentable Virtual Kitchens & Food Hub coming soon at N. University & Renaud Drive.
9. ESA opened their new Enrichment Center that has all kinds of modern science & tech programs.
10. New German named bakery & coffeehouse coming soon to Johnston & W. Broussard.
— Taco Sisters’ 2nd location on Johnston is set to open February 8th!! – See post about the expansion.
— Zorba’s opened their local Greek and American restaurant. See post about them.
— CC’s Coffee in Youngsville opened in the Metairie Centre. See post.