The new, rebuilt Taco Bell ?? at 2406 W Congress is now open and here are some of the details.
- Better, bigger parking lot.
- Brand new building.
- Modern industrial interior design and no “artwork” on the walls.
- The outside has a portion of raw metal that they let rust, kind of cool.
- Student friendly with backpack hooks & outlets on center bar top. Other outlets are available.
- Free wifi, but slow wifi, like slower than your grandparents place, assuming they even have it. See speed test below.
Overall, it’s a Taco Bell, it looks nice for what it is.
If I had to make a suggestion though, Taco Bell, crank up that wifi guys. Seriously, I was trying to make a post and had to switch to LTE to even upload. No bueno.