There are tons of business openings that happen in and around Lafayette every month. We would love to list them all, but that’s just not realistic. However, we can list a few of the businesses that we have kept up with over time.
Here are seven of them:
1. Sit Happens Dog Training in Scott, LA
Photo courtesy of Lex Abshire Photo
2. Hot Food Express 2 at 800 Cameron Street
3. The Rolling Pin at 125 Ethel Lee Drive in Duson, LA
Read more about Rolling Pin (here).
4. No Good Sons BBQ & Boil at 1000 Albertsons Parkway in Broussard, LA
Read more about No Good Sons (here).
5. Firehouse Subs at 3900 NE Evangeline Thruway in Carencro, LA
Read more about this Firehouse Subs (here).
6. Olympus Greek Restaurant at 1518 Center St. in New Iberia, LA
7. Planet Nutrition at 3900 NE Evangeline Thruway in Carencro, next to Firehouse Subs.