Cedar Crest – Assisted Living Memory Care will be opening this Month, according to information provided to me. The facility is located at 161 S Beadle Road in Lafayette and has a few living options for families to choose from. Some of the options are standard rooms, handicap rooms and evening luxury rooms. You can read a little more about Cedar Crest by visiting their site or scrolling down a bit.
Big thanks to Amy Jones for providing this info.
Founded by brother Mo and Nicol Hannie and Hannie Development, Cedar Crest is Acadiana’s first community solely dedicated to caring for seniors with Alzheimer’s and providing support for their families. Our goal is to promote and provide specialized, quality, compassionate care to seniors with the disease to achieve the most independence and quality of life possible.
The facility will be a licensed Alzheimer’s Care Community and will feature services such as:
· Secure and safe living Environment
· 24-hour personal assistance with Activities of Daily Living
· 24-hour emergency call system response by nurses aids
· Manageable Urine Incontinency Care
· Daily dressing and hygiene assistance
· Assist with bathing three times per week
· Ambulation Assistance
· Three delicious and nutritious meals daily
· Daily snacks and refreshments
· Accommodation of individual dietary needs
· Reminders for meals, activities and appointments
· Daily vital signs check (if requested)
· Weekly housekeeping
· Weekly Linen service
· Daily bed making
· Daily door to door trash pickup
· Special activities designed for memory loss
· Weekly visit from a nurse practitioner (set up by family)
· On-site rehabilitation services (set up by family)
· Escort service to meals and community activities
· Scheduled transportation to medical appts, shopping etc.