Today on The Tea Podcast:
We are talking with Carleena about her, her background, and she founded the Lafayette-based company, Keepers. We will learn about what gaps the company fills in the short-term rental market, how they create & sustain jobs, and where she hopes to see the company in the next 5 years.
The Tea Podcast is proudly sponsored by Chase Group Construction, The Music Academy of Acadiana, and Electronic Protection Systems.
💬 Presenting Sponsor:
Chase Group takes the lead and becomes your ONE point of contact for the entire design-build process. They have a diverse portfolio of projects that range from medical to popular restaurants to multi-unit shopping center developments.
💬 Unleash your musical potential with the Music Academy of Acadiana – Acadiana’s top music school! With classes in piano, guitar, voice, drums, violin, saxophone, flute, and audio production, their experienced instructors cater to students of all ages and musical styles. Graduates have excelled in college and major music competitions, and even made it on popular TV shows like American Idol & The Voice. Founded by UL Lafayette music school graduate Tim Benson, they’ve won national recognition and are consistently voted as a top music school since 2016.
Their goal is to make music lessons fun, educational and to help foster the next generation of musicians and creative thinkers! You can find them at the following links:
💬 Electronic Protection Systems is Acadiana’s premiere provider of Smart Home Security Systems and Whole-Home Water Conditioning solutions. They’ve been in business over 20 years and serve all of Louisiana, and have recently expanded in Houston, TX.
Get started with smart home security systems with:
* Zero down payment, no out-of-pocket expense.
* No long-term contracts, month-to-month services.
* 24/7 professional monitoring at competitive rates.
* Control system via smartphone, including thermostat, locks, and garage doors.
* Professional installation by licensed and certified installers.
Advantages of their whole-home water systems include:
* Improved taste and smell.
* No need for bottled water.
* Reduced contaminants like chlorine and lead.
* Enhanced skin and hair quality.
* Consistent water quality throughout your home.
* Easy maintenance, durable design.
The Tea Podcast is part of the https://acadianacasts.com podcasts network.